Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ansleigh's new big girl room!!!

Sorry I have been the worst blogger lately but I promise to do better and I have about 3 posts to catch you guys up somewhat on our life lately. First is Ansleigh's new adorable big girl room! she loves it and is sleeping great check out the pictures to see why we love it so much! I got her bed from pottery barn kids and her bedding from tjmaxx!

new bedding and bed love it!



reading her books!

dont you love her knickers? 
love this picture of my sweet girl!

painted her new letters and just went to her initials!



i painted this mirror too it was black!love the new dream sign!

new knobs for her dresser!

view of her room from the door!

Hope you like Ansleigh's new big girl room as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment