Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Engagement Party- Falling in love

Last weekend our awesome friends threw us an engagement party and it was seriously the best! My new in laws came in and I met them for the first time and they are amazing! we had the best weekend! Thursday night we tried a new hamburger place by the house and it was great, then Friday we went to Tupelo Honey and the shrimp and grits were to die for! Saturday I took them around downtown Franklin and they just loved it! Then we went to show them the church we will be married in and checked out the spot for the rehearsal dinner which is even better then I remembered. That night was the party and it was so much fun! We have the best friends and we received some of the most thoughtful gifts! We are truly lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people! We played two games and I have not laughed that hard in a long time! Jason and I passed the test and we are compatible yah! lol

my aunt made these truffles with rings on them so cute

my bridesmaids missing Stacey and Kelly

My amazing in laws! 


My momma! 

my maid of honor Jenn

my cousin Jess

My dad and Becky! 


compatible!! 


in the room at Spagetti factory where the rehearsal dinner will be

playing one of the games! 



our wedding party the ones who were there 

my amazing fiance! 

my dad he is the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment