Monday, December 15, 2014

Catch up post

Last week Santa came to my work love these pics! 



yesterday Ansleigh finally got to meet my besties baby girl Emma!


Saturday night was my work Christmas party I took my bestie! 


silly candy cane pumping some iron!




taking a nice marshmallow bath


candy cane left us this mix and it grew a candy cane full of choc! 

CC came with us to school and work! 

cc is ready for spring break too! 

oops he popped choc chips! 

snow angel! 

love my work bestie! 

have a great week friends! Ansleigh gets out of school half day friday and is out for two weeks I am off as well! I am down to only one more Christmas present and then I am done! All my wrapping is done so we are ready to take all the fun in! Going to look at more lights this week and Saturday were going to the Nutcracker cant wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment