Monday, March 24, 2014

Beach 2014

We were at the beach last week and it was such a great trip had so much time with just me and Ansleigh away from everything and we really needed that! Life happens and we get so busy with day to day its nice to take time to just spend in the moment and we really got to do that last week! Every night at bed time she would say her fav thing was spending time with mommy! Love that little sassy girl! we had pretty good weather only rained sunday on the way down and then monday and we went to see sherman and mr peabody and shopped that day it was cute! Ansleigh is def my little beach bum she loved it and didnt meet a stranger at all love her! The water was beautiful the clearest I have ever seen it in destin so I got in a lot which normally I dont!















No comments:

Post a Comment