Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Well our mothers day didnt start out as planned my poor mom and brother got in a wreck saturday night and her car is prob totaled which is awful because a little over a year ago and not even a mile away her car was totaled she does not have the best luck with cars. So we missed church and had to drive to the airport to get her rental car and head to the tow lot to get more things out of her car. Then we headed to my favorite place Fuji and then it was a beautiful day so we went to the park for a family walk and ended the day with some Sweet Ceces!! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mom who is also one of my best friends and then a wonderful step mom who has been so great to me and Ansleigh! Also I have the best Grandma who we just love and she is so great to Ansleigh as well!  And I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, beautiful, healthy, and sassy little girl who made me a momma! She is the light of my life and I am so lucky!!! I hope that you all had a wonderful mothers day we sure did!!







No comments:

Post a Comment