Friday, March 8, 2013

Last day at CCC

Today is ansleighs last day at the day care she has gone to since just before she was 2 I am sad to leave but it's a bittersweet feeling as well. You know how u just realize that it's time to move on that's how we have felt and then my job moved and her school just isn't as convienant. It makes for a long day for her since I have to be at work at 8 and don't get off till 5 so her new school is 5 mins from work and ten mins from my parents house perfect. Her new school also provides breakfast where I can even eat w her lunch for her and two snacks so excited. They have Spanish, computer, kid fit, music and art! It's going to be such an awesome school for her and I am so excited. We will miss our friends at CCC but we will stay in touch and our excited for new adventures and experiences. Here is my baby this am before we left for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment