Thursday, November 5, 2015

Miles for Music

Last Sunday Andrea invited me to go with her to Miles for Music which is a big fundraiser for Vanderbilt Children's Hospital the weather turned out perfect and the music was awesome. Thomas Rhett, Cole Swindell, Florida Georgia Line and then the headliner was Dierks Bently and he was awesome we had a great day. We had VIP tickets which was free food and drinks and super comfy chairs under a tent. Then we got pit passes to go down right by the stage for Dierks.This event raised almost 700k for the kids and thats just amazing! We are so lucky to have the hospital here if god for bid we need to use it. I love the pictures I got to capture the beautiful town I get to call home!  Ansleigh stayed with Jason and they had the best day too! He is the best and I am so lucky!














No comments:

Post a Comment