Friday, December 17, 2010

All things Christmas!!!

Sorry I've been a bad blogger this week. We have been busy Ansleigh is loving all things christmas! She also loves to be a great helper so I took some pictures of her helping me wrap the other night. I give her my scraps and a few pieces of tape and a pen and it keeps her entertained for hours. Today is there last day of school until after the holiday and so they had school parties and such. I dressed her up in a cute christmas dress and she let me snap a few pictures before we left! I hope that everyone has a great weekend omg one week and its christmas woo hoo!
Cant you see im busy mom


Multitasking watching tv, coloring and wrapping lol

Cheese


This was a hammy down from a friend and I love it

I got two mimis mom!!!
Happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment