Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friday Fives-Random Question Friday!!!

1. What's your "comfort food"?
My comfort food would have to be pasta I love buttered noodles and could eat them pretty much everyday!


2.One thing thats on your mind right now?
I have a lot going on the month of October Ansleigh turns two on the 13th her party is the 9th we leave for the beach the 11th, we are having her pictures taking, going to the pumpkin patch, halloween, and then christmas coming up!! I wish I could win the lottery right now that would sure help!


3.what's the best advice you've ever received?
Everything happens for a reason- as hard as this is to hear sometimes its so true my life is totally different than i thought it would be 5 years ago but its better than I could have imagined in many ways


4.If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?
Buy something for Ansleighs party there is a mile long list of things to still be done!


5. What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house
to clean my kitchen floor its awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment